30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 1

Day 1 is a mystery day. Michael told me about the project but I did not know that I would be starting so soon. On this day, I was at work and I had just returned from partying at my good judy from Morehouse 30th birthday in D.C. As we traveled back to NY we went thrifting and I found these vintage Ralph Lauren country collection suede pants with fringe down the side. I recall this morning vividly because it took me 16 minutes to get the leather, riding boot over the suede pants, but nonetheless I made it to work safely and unharmed effortlessly! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive