30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 20

All this rain is reminding me of Belgium..and how much I don't miss weather there!!
I had an audition in the morning and then since I was in my old neighborhood, I decided to hit up 'snice in the west village....that place is sooo good! Then I went to work to sit in on a meeting with a potential new client. I wore my jeans cuffed, my grey vintage kitten heels with old lady metal clasp thingies on the toe, a grey American Apparel T and a three quarter length mini jacket from Bizz. Later that night, Olde English had a "very fresh" show at the Upright Citizens Brigade, which was absolutely hilarious, and on the way home, I got caught in the downpour walking from the L.....was soaked head to toe, but SOO much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive