30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 15

Snow Day

It is a serious mystery how you can wake up to a few feet of snow in New York on any given day. Today was one of the first days that the snow has actually stuck to the ground. Michael caught me as I was heading to a photo shoot in DUMBO. This area is so cute actually too cute, but thank goodness it is too small to become like other trendy neighborhoods in Bk. Whenever I see white on the ground I always think of wearing my favorite white jeans. This is probably one of my most practical outfits because the thigh warmers come in handy and my little cable knit skully is for warmth. Underneath is a lack luster green shawl collar sweater. This sweater makes me feel like a Tuskegee Airman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive