30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 12

It was a beautiful Saturday! My boyfriend thought he felt good enough to go to brunch, so we went to brunch at the Sunburnt Cow, only he felt like crap after, so we went to his apartment and watched the rest of season 2 of Friday Night Lights. (best show ever) I'm wearing my strapless vintage light blue floral dress with a white Hanes singlet underneath (not quite ready to bear all shoulders!!) and a vintage white belt from the 70s with my white zip up Keds. I'm also wearing my snake hoop earrings with emerald eyes and a giant blue flower earring. Both I got at a boutique in the west village called Darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive