30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 22

Do you ever have those days when you feel like you have gotten life right? Well today was one of those days for me. I am wearing some tuxedo pants that I turned into pumpkin knickers and my favorite shreeded bowtie. One of my coworkers asked me if it was Valentino. I laughed and walked away knowing that it is actually a club monaco tie that I have just worn one too many times. My riding boots has made yet another appearance, but rightfully so this time. The gray braces are just an added extra to make my knickers high-waisted. Here I am on set at a still life shoot for Belks. And if you do not know what Belks is just think about the best of TJ Max with a touch of Macys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive