30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 9

I was on my way to see a friend’s band play and wanted to be comfortable. I love my Madewell top. Not only because one of my best friends works for the company…it’s also plaid! Those jeans are great too. They’re from Oak and make my ass feel HOT!

1 comment:

  1. I hope hot ass in a good way!

    Lovely blog...and very nice choice of outfits, you have great taste in color and shape for your body type, which is so rare on many a blog I read of 'girls in their own wears' photos; your style is constructed in a totally put together way that allows for work, play, and if need calls, possibly crashing in. I love.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive