30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 21

This jacket is RAD because it’s all black sequins with big white buttons (so random)! There are those Madewell stripes again and my favorite Acne jeans. My shoes were super-cheap, but they are cute and so easy to wear all day long without any pain. That’s a plus in my book.

2 comments:

  1. OK I want to post every day because your ensembles are just fantastic, fun and altogether make me happy to be alive at a time of absolute brilliance in fashion...and your sense of humor comes through in your pieces, which is rare and beautiful (both in finding together as accompanying one another, and in your great balance of vintage, classic and brilliant higher end pieces.

    So I won't respond here on every post, but know I adore them all! Best blog I have browsed in a long, long LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where where where did you get those shoes?!?! ive been looking all over for a pair exactly like them!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive