30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 28

Today I had to head into work to do some work for a couple hours, then met up with my boyfriend for lunch, and then met up with my friend in town at Soho House at 3 and stayed there until 8 when I met my boyfriend to go see The Hangover on 19th street, then headed back to Soho House for a few more drinks before calling it a night! I wore a dark grey v neck American Apparel Shirt, a vintage skirt i got at a garage sale, my grey skinney vintage belt and my keds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive