30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 27

My best friend came in town from San Diego today so we made a regular Thursday night an extravaganza!!
I met up with my friend Steph earlier and hung out inside because it was raining so hard, but then we went out to Griffon, then Pastis for dinner and then Drinks at Griffon again before heading to the Maritime for a drink and then calling it a night! I wore my, what I call, Atlantic City Jacket, that I got at LF, with an American Apparel grey V neck T shirt underneath with jeans and my Theory Heals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive