30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 11

Today was not very busy. I had an audition in the morning, and a business lunch discussing the Reeve Rocks event to help raise money for the Christopher and Dana Reeves Foundation. I am helping them out with PR, and securing auction and gift bag items. Then headed back for early Friday evening for bloody mary's in Williamsburg with some friends visiting from Australia. After that, my boyfriend called to say he left work early because he was sick, so I went over to his house to take care of him. :(
When I walked the dog this morning it was quite chilly out, and cloudy, so I bundled up...leaving the house in jeans, a simple yet extremely thin grey t-shirt, my green and black stripped cardigan that I took from my little sister last time I saw her in Boston, a vintage reversible brown cape and my vintage grey kitten heels with amazing old lady gold clips on the front. I also had to steal Mike's ray bans for the shoot...it was WAY to bright out and I forgot my sunnies! I had no idea I would have to shed every layer by the time I had to go to lunch. Oops! But Gandhi didn't seem to mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive