30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010



Day 10

This vintage military pea coat is probably one of my best purchases this season. It finishes every look of mine. On this day I am doing showroom returns in the fabric district. And for the record, I was rocking the green glove way before First Lady Michelle. In this picture, it is all about what you cannot see. Underneath my coat, I am wearing a serious long sleeve RL polo shirt with the largest, gaudiest horse head. I finish the riding look off with some little boy baseball pants that make my rump look so right. I couldn’t give it all up to you people, so Michael shot me from the front using my closed jacket as a modesty piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive