30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 20

I guess I am in cape fever. It is mildly rainy day in the west village. I am on a pilgrimage to grab a disc from a photographer of a shoot I did last weekend. I am compiling photographs of fashion/fetish shots. My friends and I are eventually going to publish this risque book in 2010.
Whenever I am not feeling like myself, I seemingly find myself through my attire. It was one of those days when NY was not giving me what I needed. In this picture I feel very Londontown with a white jean in the middle of winter. I hardly ever pre-plan my outfits, but my mohair cape accented the plaid umbrella very well. I had never worn this cashmere cable knit turtle neck and I realized why. That thing is just too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive