30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 15

Today was absolutely disgusting. I never remember it raining this much in spring in New York! Non-stop rain all day! And of course it was a day I had to run around the city all day, which is why I wore my green galoshes!! I paired it with a grey shirt with my mum's old tuxedo jacket rolled up to the elbows, with my yellow summer scarf. Gotta have the hints of colour! After my audition in the morning, I went up to Skarstedt Fine Arts to my friend's Gallery (where this is snapped) to grab lunch with her before heading back downtown to another audition and then home to plant my ass on the couch, where I will be all night. Has been the only night in WEEKS I've been alone! Wine and movie, what could be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive