30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 26

The shame walk home

It is something that you never want to do is to be caught out in the morning with your last night party clothes. I do not remember which party I had come from, but it must have been good because I broke out the vintage white Brutini. I had always wanted to do a photography shoot based upon the shame walk home. I never knew that the story would begin with me. I just so happen to be in Brooklyn at an after party and so I met up with Michael to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive