30 Days is a social experiment I invented to my own delight and detriment. It's my way of slowing down the world and focusing on a single subject for an entire month no matter what life throws your way. It's also a bit of a style thing. Hope you like it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Day 22

Not gonna lie, woke up today with a rather large "headache" - so stayed in bed most of the day! I needed to stay in and read a script, so I did that, and then met my friend at Cafe Mogador for tea before seeing a play that her husband is directing and a very good friend is acting in. I decided to wear high - waisted PegLeg purple polka dotted jeans that I cuffed and wore with my white zip up Keds. I just tucked in a dark grey v American Apparel shirt, threw on some lipstick and my ray bans and took off with my teal umbrella. Rain rain go away already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive